Friday, October 7, 2011

How Do You Treat Yourself?


I just heard on the radio that it's empowering to give yourself a treat for a job well done. The radio host was talking about treats in relation to Fridays, which makes sense if you work a Monday to Friday workweek. I happen not to, but when I was a kid, Friday night was "chip night" in my family. That was the only night of the week we treated ourselves to pop and chips, and it was something I definitely looked forward to.

As an adult, I sort of miss that kind of weekly tradition. Since I write every day, I don't have a designated "Friday." I don't have a specific day to treat myself. Now I'm thinking I should.

So I want to hear from you! Is Friday special, or is another day special, or is every day special? How do you treat yourself?

Share, share, share!

Hugs,
Giselle

--
Giselle Renarde


No comments:

Post a Comment