Tuesday, December 18, 2012

Brand New FREE Christmas Story, and a challenge...

Despite the 4 million items on my To Do list, I couldn't resist the writing challenge Sommer Marsden posted on her blog today. Read about it here: http://sommermarsden.blogspot.ca/2012/12/just-for-fun-first-unapologetic-fiction.html

In short, she dares writers to create a story that incorporates the following words:


tinsel, balls, carpet, fuzzy, wind, firetruck

So here's mine.  I'm revisiting my roots in this one.  I have a secret love of unhappy endings.  Oops... maybe I've said too much.  Oh well, it's a very short story. Check it out:
Christmas Cat Toy
by Giselle Renarde
 
“So… why are you doing this?” he asked as I hung strands of tinsel over his naked cock.

“Oh, baby.”  I smiled up at him.  “You’ll see.”

I’d undressed Kurt methodically, building suspense.  He was already rock hard by the time I’d slipped his pyjama pants down his muscular thighs.  His erection begged to be sucked.  I licked my lips as his cockhead pumped out sweet pearls of precum.  Part of me wanted to just damn well do it, but I was a man with a plan.  Well, a woman with a plan.

“Do you think it needs more tinsel?” I asked, tracing my fingers through the fuzzy ginger hair on his balls.

He hissed and stood up perfectly straight.  “I don’t know, hon.  I guess so.”

I cupped his balls gently, and then I squeezed.  I wasn’t so gentle with the squeezing.  He arched abruptly, then stumbled until his back me the wall.  The carpet burned my knees as I followed, but I refused to release my hold on him.

“God, you’re killing me,” he whimpered.  The strain in his voice made me grin.  “I’m gonna come so fast when you swallow my dick.”

I chuckled without meaning to.  “Oh yeah?”

“Oh yeah…”

Letting go of his balls, I reached back to the Christmas tree.  I needed something with a bell on it… something with a bell… ah!  The little golden firetruck.  It jingled when you shook it.  Perfect.

The ornament hooks we used were wire coated with soft green plastic.  I strung a few together like a festive daisy chain, then circled it around Kurt’s thick erection.  He moaned, though I’d barely touched him.  Maybe the weight of the firetruck was enough to get him excited.

“That looks just about perfect,” I said, sitting back to admire my handiwork.

“Perfect… for what?”  He waggled his eyebrows.  I knew what he was expecting.

He wasn’t going to get it.

Leaning forward, I blew on my creation.  The hanging tinsel waved in the warm wind of my breath, and the firetruck jingled just a little.

Kurt groaned, and then laughed.  “Hey, that got the cats’ attention.”

I turned to see four little cats’ eyes peeking through the slats in the plastic room divider we’d put up to keep our pussies away from the tree.  They were certainly interested.

“Let’s talk about this book.”  I plucked up the paperback Kurt had given me for Christmas.

“Yeah, okay.”  He was starting to look nervous now.  Good.  “Sommer Marsden—you like her, right?”

“Oh, I do.  She’s my favourite author.”

I looked at him expectantly, but he didn’t seem to get it.  He just said, “I hope you haven’t read it already.”

“Oh, but I have read it, baby.”

He was sweating.  Actually sweating!  “That’s too bad.”

“Yeah.”  I opened up the front cover and showed him the inscription.  “See, here’s the thing: this is the book I gave you last year.  See?  These characters reminded me so much of us. Hope you enjoy it as much as I did. Merry Christmas, blah blah blah.  I wrote that. Last Christmas.  You regifted my present right back to me.  Smooth move.”

Kurt usually had an excuse for everything, but now his mouth moved silently, open and closed like a goldfish.
Rising from beneath the tree, I walked over to the room divider and flipped the safety latch.  The cats were sharpening their claws, their eyes fixed on Kurt’s jingling crotch.

“Any last words?” I asked.

“I… it was… I guess…”  He started backing away along the wall, but that just made matters worse.  His cock tinsel shimmered against the Christmas tree lights.  The cats’ pupils were dilated to the max. They were ready to pounce.

Kurt could never just say I’m sorry.  So I opened the gate, and the cats sprung into action…

The End


Who ever said Christmas stories had to be happy?

Now, there's still time to participate in Sommer's writing challenge. Go here for info: http://sommermarsden.blogspot.ca/2012/12/just-for-fun-first-unapologetic-fiction.html?spref=tw


2 comments:

  1. Brilliant! I love it. Excellent job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahaha!

    I love it all. The tinsel, the bell, the fact that cats would be drawn to both!

    Great short!
    Donna

    ReplyDelete