Thursday, February 21, 2013

I'm Not Going To Ask Who Wore It Best



Funny...

I'd seen the cover of Xcite's "Pleasure Me" anthology a dozen times online before my physical contributor's copy arrived in the mail.  When I opened the envelope, I took one look at it and said, "Hey, wait a minute... I've seen this before."

So I went to my bookshelf and pulled out a copy of my novel "Anonymous" and, sure enough...

Am I right?  It's the same image!  Great minds, eh?

I won't ask who wore it best because I find those features awfully critical.  I'm partial to my novel because, well, it's allll miiiine, and it's been on the market since 2011 so I'm used to seeing it.

That said, "Anonymous" is an MMF menage novel and the cover doesn't exactly shout that fact...

Mind you, my story in "Pleasure Me" features two lesbian hotel workers watching a guest fuck a canteloupe...

Hmm... I forget where I was going with this... and I just remembered there's a canteloupe in my fridge.  Now I'm all confuzzled.

I'm going to cut myself off right about now, and say that you can get "Anonymous" at a discounted price if you buy it directly from the publisher, Amber Heat.  Just sayin'... http://www.amberquill.com/store/p/724-Anonymous.aspx

"Pleasure Me" is an Xcite anthology and you can scoop up a copy from Amazon:

No comments:

Post a Comment