Thursday, October 10, 2013

Milady's Bath: Lesbian Gothic Horror Erotica

Nearly a week after uploading, my lesbian historical/paranormal erotic story "Milady's Bath" has finally popped up on Kobo. (As Troy McClure:) You may remember Milady's Bath from such anthologies as "Red Velvet and Absinthe" and "Girls Gone Carnal." (End bad Simpsons impression).

Now you can get Milady's Bath for just $0.99!  Totally worth it.

A manor house maid provides sensual comfort when her mistress returns, in tatters, from the woods.

Elizabeth, one of the manor house maids, will never understand her mistress' behavior.  Why slip out the window every time the moon is full only to return with her flesh torn and her gown tattered?  A beast of a man must be involved, as "Milady" always returns dripping with seed and ready for a bath.  Elizabeth can't imagine why her mistress returns to the mysterious man's rough embrace month after month when Milady could so easily stay home to enjoy the maid's loving caress.

Warnings: This paranormal lesbian romance contains explicit erotic encounters.  Appears in the anthology "Girls Gone Carnal: Lesbian Vamps, Witches and Weres."     
Word Count: 3,800

Excerpt:

When I catch sight of Milady stumbling out of the forest, I hop back into the bed we share.

Under the covers, I wait to hear her footfalls in the garden below, and then her whimpers of exertion as she climbs the old stone wall.  The window hardly creaks as she opens it wide and moves through like a specter.  Only when I hear the rustle of her skirts do I sit up in bed and rub my eyes as though I had been sleeping all the time.

“Ah, you have ventured out,” I say as she casts off her cape.

I observe the state of her gown and sigh.  It has been torn anew where I stitched it up last month.  The front of her bodice hangs open, her naked breasts scarcely concealed by underthings.  Her nipples glow pink through dirty white silk.  The scratches across her ravaged chest are red and raised, but her wounds are not bleeding tonight.

“I have ventured out,” she concedes at last.  When Milady runs her fingers through her tangled hair, twigs and leaves and all manner of things fall to the floor.  “But now I have returned and I shall require my bath forthwith.”

She wipes dirt from her cheek, but it persists.  Her hands are as muddy as her face.

I slip out from bed and throw a shawl across my shoulders.  Bowing ever so slightly, I reply, “Yes, Milady,” and tiptoe from her chamber in my simple cotton nightdress.

Cook ensures the stove is always lit, and water always upon it for those who wish a cup of tea late into the night.  I replace the two kettles I’ve taken before leaving the kitchen.  The hot water steams as I climb the darkened staircase, quiet as a mouse though my arms shriek with pain.  This task is onerous, but there is nothing I would not endure for Milady.
__
Where can you snag a copy?





Coming Soon to more retailers!
***
Giselle Renarde is a queer Canadian, avid volunteer, and contributor to more than 100 short story anthologies, including Best Women’s Erotica, Best Lesbian Erotica, Best Bondage Erotica, and Best Lesbian Romance. Ms Renarde has written dozens of juicy books, including Anonymous, Ondine, and Nanny State. Her book The Red Satin Collection won Best Transgender Romance in the 2012 Rainbow Awards. Giselle lives across from a park with two bilingual cats who sleep on her head.

No comments:

Post a Comment