Tuesday, March 3, 2015

Tell Me What You're Up To, Barrie Abalard


Hi, Barrie! Tell me what you're up to.

Barrie Abalard:

Hi Giselle! :)

We finally got rid of our home in the Northeast USA and now live in a small ranch in the Appalachian foothills, far from the city. We're better off financially, have better weather and better views (LOL), are closer to family, and are part of a wonderful college town. Just a better life, although I miss a lot of people. The last few years held so much stress and health challenges that I was unable to write at all. But I'm eager to get back to it.

Giselle: Okay--I'm jealous that you have a ranch. I'm just going to come right out and say it. Good to hear you're getting back to writing, too. Got a new book out?

Barrie Abalard:

I'm planning to re-release a whole lot of old books, as well as some new material later in 2015. Most of the old material is spanking stories--some short stories, some novels, all of it some flavor of romance. I need to revise, recompile, make new covers, and so on. I'll get there. Titles include Just Spank It, Poker Brat, Licked, and my Alaska (Emily and Bear) series.

The new stuff I'm writing is S&M ish, more out there, more pain slut oriented. I've already started working on the unfinished novel.

Giselle Renarde: OMG "pain slut"... I want it now! NOW! It's just cruel, making me wait like this. *sigh* Okay, so where can we find you?

Barrie Abalard:

www.barrieabalard.com, though the site's pretty outdated. Books that I currently have available will be there with links. I'm an excessica author: http://www.excessica.com/books/. Or, you can search for me on Amazon.

Thank you, Giselle. Mwah!

Giselle: Thank YOU for stopping by, Barrie. I don't think we've had any back-and-forth in like... three or four years? Or longer? Probably around the same time I updated my Wix site, LOL. Glad I'm not the only one.


No comments:

Post a Comment