Wednesday, April 8, 2015

Listen hard. I'm in there somewhere.

Holiday weeks get me all muddled. I missed posting a Tell Me What You're Up To Tuesday interview yesterday, because all day I kept thinking it was Monday. Sorry about that. The feature will be back next week, if my brain can handle that.

Today's news is that The Big Book of Submission (an anthology of BDSM erotica edited by Rachel Kramer Bussel) is now available as an audiobook narrated by Rose Caraway.

I contributed a short story to this book--a VERY short story. They're all very short stories. Mine is called CRUSH and it features a woman in heels stepping on a dude's balls.

I'm smiling as I write this. And chuckling a little. hehehe...

Anyway, the audiobook is available from Audible: http://www.audible.com/pd/Erotica-Sexuality/The-Big-Book-of-Submission-Audiobook/B00VQFYTJG?tag=dondes-20

The paperback's cute too. It's kind of a fat, tiny book. You'll like it: http://www.amazon.com/Big-Book-Submission-Kinky-Tales/dp/1627780378/ref=dondes-20

No comments:

Post a Comment