Wednesday, December 9, 2015

Authors! The Premade Covers Are Up!

I'll make this quick because I just realized I have 3 baby gifts to knit by next week. (yikes!)

Yes, it's true: the FREE premade ebook covers have been posted and are available for request by authors and aspiring authors alike.

If you have no idea what I'm talking about, I'll direct you to this blog post I wrote the other day: http://donutsdesires.blogspot.ca/2015/12/authors-im-giving-away-premade-ebook.html

Basically, I've created a bunch of ebook covers that I'm giving away for FREE to authors and aspiring authors who are just a little skint right now, or don't have the funds to invest in graphic design.

After you've read the blog post I linked to above, you can check out this page to see the cover art and request one that suits your book: http://donutsdesires.blogspot.ca/p/authors-free-premade-covers-are-here.html

The absolute final day to request is December 18th, but it's first come, first served so DON'T DELAY or you might miss out!

If you're a reader and not a writer, I'll just take this opportunity to wave hi. *HI* Hope your December's going well.

Love you!
Giselle

No comments:

Post a Comment