Wednesday, August 16, 2017

FREE MY CHERRY! Chapter One is Live #hot #agegap #erotica

Chapter Two will go live tomorrow. If you just can't wait, buy the whole book in print or as an ebook! http://www.amazon.com/Cherry-Giselle-Renarde-ebook/dp/B00KSS762Y?tag=dondes-20
Cherry is a saucy little minx who falls in love/lust with her father's best friend.

I wrote her story a few years ago, and I just can't get it off my mind. Takes place in the summertime, mostly at a campground where Cherry and her crush Phil are staying in adjacent cabins. Phil is recently divorced, going through a rough time, you know how it is. He wants to resist temptation as much as he can, but who knows?  Maybe his best friend's 18-year-old daughter is just be the pick-me-up he needs...

This is some hot shit.

If you're craving older man/younger woman erotica, this is it.

And the best part? I'm posting it FREE, chapter by chapter, at Wattpad:

https://www.wattpad.com/456958988-cherry-chapter-one


I've resisted joining Wattpad until now because I'm cognizant that it's a social media platform and I have no intention of being social there. But what the hell?  Might as well post this hot-ass book.  It's summer. I want to treat you.

Cherry is 12 chapters long. I'll be posting one chapter per day, so that'll take us through to... Sunday August 27th. I'll post a new chapter every evening at 8pm EST so you've got something to look forward to. Just FYI I'll be out all day Saturday (August 19th) so I won't be able to post until midnight or so. You've been warned.

If you're not already a Wattpad member you'll probably have to create an account (takes two seconds) because this is mature content (to put it lightly) so they have to make sure you're old enough to be reading it. (If you're here, you sure as hell better be over 18!)

Soak up every last bit of summer with Cherry, the hottest beach read I've ever written, absolutely FREE at Wattpad.

Read Chapter One today:

https://www.wattpad.com/456958988-cherry-chapter-one


Chapter Two will go live tomorrow. If you just can't wait, buy the whole book in print or as an ebook! http://www.amazon.com/Cherry-Giselle-Renarde-ebook/dp/B00KSS762Y?tag=dondes-20


No comments:

Post a Comment